- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The journey starts with a pick-up from your central Dubai hotel in the morning. First, head to Sharjah, then make your way to the Dibba port. While cruising, you will be astounded with the breathtaking scenes you will see along the way – the mountains, the villages and other attractions all ready for viewing. Sit comfortably on cushions and carpets while feasting your eyes on the striking scenery and stunning fjord landscapes.
Over the course of the cruise, stop to enjoy fun water adventures. Experience activities such as swimming with your group. Afterwards, a delectable Arabic and Asian lunch will be served, buffet style, on board. Various refreshments will be available for invigoration as you continue with the cruise. After the delightful meal, you will come back to Dibba port. A car will be awaiting you to bring you back to your accommodations.
Standard cancellation policy :
- 100% refund for cancellations made at least 36 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- 50% refund for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the start date of the experience will receive no refund.
- No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced, or in respect of any package or any other services utilized.
- Buffet lunch included
- unlimited soft drinks included
- Snorkel gear included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport copy is REQUIRED at time of booking for all participants. Send to your local tour provider.A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly
- Hotel transfers
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Buffet lunch with Arabic and Asian cuisine
- Traditional Arabic tea, coffee, juices, water, fresh fruits
- Scenic drive via Sharjah and Fujirah
- Sightseeing cruise on board a traditional Omani Dhow, snorkeling, swimming
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
No Details Found