- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The real highlight of the Dubai Desert Safari tour is an exciting, adrenaline-pumping 4×4 drive deep into the desert to explore the vast stretch of the golden dunes by plummeting low in the deep ditches and escalating high on the summit of the dunes. This is followed by a visit to a traditional Arabic Bedouin campsite, which enables you to capture the real essence and beauty of the desert, as you relish traditional Arabic coffee, smoke a flavored shisha, and rivet in mesmerizing belly dance movements and Tanura shows.
On this enjoyable Dubai Desert Safari with BBQ dinner 6-hour evening tour to a Bedouin camp you will stop to take photos of the desert dunes and local falcons. Then, drive across the desert dunes on a thrilling 4WD dune bashing activity. If you are feeling truly adventurous, opt for the high dunes option where the level of the dunes is increased.
Enjoy a panoramic view of the sunset, before going to an authentic Arabic camp.
Experience a traditional Arabic welcome of coffee and dates, and learn more about the culture through multiple activities and entertainments. Relax in the beautiful Bedouin encampment and watch traditional Tanura dance shows, belly dancing and more. Take a ride around the dubai desert safari sands on camel-back. Get a traditional henna painting on your body, or smoke a shisha pipe to get into the spirit of the Arabians. You are invited to put on traditional costumes for a souvenir photo. You can even get a photo taken with a falcon on your shoulder. Then, enjoy a gourmet barbecue of Arabian treats under a canopy of stars.
Standard cancellation policy :
- 100% refund for cancellations made at least 36 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- 50% refund for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the start date of the experience will receive no refund.
- No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced, or in respect of any package or any other services utilized.
- Buffet dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get off the beaten track in a 4×4
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- During the Holy Month of Ramadan NO Entertainment & Alcohol
- Drinks as per Government guidelines.
- During DRY DAYS an official public holidays NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks as per the guidelines of DTCM
- This particular tour is on SIC basis . For any upgrade of private transfers and VIP service call the service provider in advance.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional licensed Safari Driver / Guide
- Transportation by 4WD Air-Conditioned Land Cruiser
- Sand Boarding
- Dune Bashing (30-40 mins) in 4*4 Vehicle that are configured with guest protection roll bars.
- Photography at sunset (Not always Guaranteed)
- Shared Bedouin Camp in the middle of the Desert
- A short Camel Ride (can be repeated)
- Shisha smoking (free in the shisha Area Only)
- Henna Painting
- Photography in the Arabic costumes for men and women at the campsite
- Buffet Dinner with BBQ (veg and non-veg) self service.
- Unlimited soft drinks / water / coffee / tea (inside the camp)
- Fruits and dessert
- Live Show – Belly dance show
- Live Show – Tanura Dance show
- Live show – Fire Show
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Photography with Falcon (on additional Charges)
- Gift items (available to purchase)
No Details Found