- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
This Tour Package includes Dubai City Tour and Dubai Desert Safari. Tours can be done in one day or two days depending upon your choice.
Dubai City Tour:
Be picked up from your hotel between 8:45am and 9:15am. On your tour, you will see the Burj Al Arab, the Palm Island Atlantis Hotel, the Dubai Mall and the tallest building in the world – Burj Khalifa. You will even be able to enter the Dubai Museum to see the various galleries.
Desert Safari Dubai:
You’ll be picked up from your hotel or residence in Dubai at afternoon. You will be transported out to the desert to go dune bashing and sand boarding. You can even go on a camel ride. Get a henna tattoo. Enjoy the shisha smoking facility. You will have a delicious BBQ dinner featuring vegetarian and non-vegetarian options as well as unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee. You will get to see a Live belly dance , Tanura Dance and fire show performed by professional artists.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- During the Holy Month of Ramadan NO entertainment or alcoholic drinks as per government guidelines
- During Dry Days and official public holidays NO entertainment or alcoholic drinks as per the guidelines of the DTCM
- Special rates during the public holidays and tours are subject to availability
- The price mentioned on this tour is not applicable for a New Year’s Eve program offer
Pick up Timings For Each Tour:
Dubai City Tour : 9:00 am to 9:30 am
Desert Safari Tour :Winter Season 2.30 pm to 3.00 pm (Nov-Feb)
Summer Season 3.00 pm to 3.30 pm (Mar-Oct)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions and pickup location.
Half-Day Dubai City Tour:
- Pickup from your hotel or residence in Dubai
- Entrance tickets to the Dubai Museum
- Drop-off at your hotel or residence in Dubai
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional licensed Safari Driver / Guide
- Transportation by 4WD Air-Conditioned Land Cruiser
- Sand Boarding
- Dune Bashing (30-40 mins) in 4*4 Vehicle that are configured with guest protection roll bars.
- Photography at sunset (Not always Guaranteed)
- Shared Bedouin Camp in the middle of the Desert
- A short Camel Ride (can be repeated)
- Shisha smoking (free in the shisha Area Only)
- Henna Painting
- Photography in the Arabic costumes for men and women at the campsite
- Buffet Dinner with BBQ (veg and non-veg) self service.
- Unlimited soft drinks / water / coffee / tea (inside the camp)
- Fruits and dessert
- Live Show – Belly dance show
- Live Show – Tanura Dance show
- Live show – Fire Show
- Gratuities (optional)
- Availability of alcoholic beverages in camp at extra cost
- Quad bike (can be purchased with extra charges)
- Souvenir Pictures (can be purchased with extra charges)
No Details Found